The privacy practices described in this Statement are designed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations. When accessing our websites and/or availing of our services, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from your current or home jurisdictions.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information (PII) from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, register on the website, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, but if you chose not to do so in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
Non-personal identification information
VHCEX may also combine it with other non-personal identification information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How do we process collected data
VHCEX may collect and use the users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To build and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with our users.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To understand the needs of our user in order to further improve our services.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- To conduct surveys and receive feedback from user, as we always strive improve our services.
- To keep user constantly updated with the latest developments, features, and service update.
- We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may, as and when necessary, seek to verify or augment these information with third-party entities including government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction and, in the process, gain additional information about you.
In the course of availing our products and services, we also collect information about your transactions and dealings which include your account activities, movements and interactions with third parties such as merchants and utility companies.
How do we protect your personal information
VHCEX adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, such as username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
The exchange of private and sensitive data between the website and its users (web browser) happens over a SSL/TLS secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures issued by Certificate Authority.
How We May Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliates, business partners and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your personal information shall be retained as long as our business relationship remain active, and the related records and documents of transaction shall be retained up to 5 years; upon successful termination of our service, we shall retain your personal information and related records for additional 5 years from the date of termination of your user account, or beyond the 5-year retention period if requested by regulatory and legislation.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How To Contact Us
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please email to us at [email protected] which is manned during business hours.